commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject AW: [VOTE] Form a separate TLP based on [math]
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:21:40 GMT
+0

(I would prefer to not see the traffic on the list)

Von: Phil Steitz
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Januar 2016 16:19
An: Commons Developers List
Betreff: [VOTE] Form a separate TLP based on [math]

The discussion has thus far been generally favorable.  I would like
therefore to put the proposal to split [math] out into a separate
TLP to a VOTE.  Assuming a favorable vote, we can discuss how to go
about doing it.  Votes, please.  All are welcome to vote.

[ ] +1 I am in favor of this action
[ ] +0 I am OK with this
[ ] -0 OK, but...
[ ] -1 I oppose this action because...

This VOTE will run a little longer than usual - closing at 20 Jan
13:00 UTC.

Thanks!

Phil