commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Commons & Apache Con Core 2016 CFP
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:53:13 GMT
On 1/18/16 2:36 PM, Siegfried Göschl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the CFP for ApacheCon closes February 12th - anyone enthusiastic (enough) to consider
a Apache Commons track? I would love to go to Vancouver :-)

Me too!  Would be great to meet up with some Commons ppl there.  I
have been thinking about submitting an update the the pool/DBCP talk
I gave in 2014.  Not sure where it would go in terms of tracks.  I
could probably actually separate it into 2 talks.  It was kind of
packed in 2014.  If we can pull together enough for a track, that
would be great.  What were you thinking?  Anyone else?

Phil