commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] Adopting the new ASF Logo
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:09:31 GMT
Hey Gary! Thanks for your note.
Alas, I'm unable to do any graphics work at this time, but I'll ping our designers to see
if they can provide the design specs. We're working on a style guide that will contain all
this information, but that's a long ways out, so hopefully I'll have an answer for you soon
:-)
Cheers,Sally

      From: Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
 To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>

 Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:38 AM
 Subject: Re: [SITE] Adopting the new ASF Logo

Sally,
Do I recall correctly that you offered assistance a while back to create or update logos?
If not, what is the font used in the assets?
Thank you,Gary

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 4:01 AM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:

Hi all,

we're still using the "old" Feather logo throughout our websites. Is
anybody capable of creating a logo based on the new Feather logo?

Regards,
Benedikt

--
http://home.apache.org/~britter/