commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-io RC2
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 17:34:28 GMT
Sigs and hashes are good.

Release contents are good.

Ant and maven builds both tested on 1.7, 1.8.

Coburta disease has been cured - tests run cleanly against the
release jar.

Unfortunately, the NOTICE file still has not had the copyright date
updated.

I think that is a blocker, so -1 from me.

Not blocking:

There are a couple of Checkstyle and Findbugs errors that should be
fixed or suppressed.  I am not sure whether or not the Findbugs
errors indicate actual problems.  If they do, these should be fixed;
otherwise suppression should be configured.

Phil