commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Commons Parent - detach src/bin artifacts?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:30:32 GMT
Le 20/12/2015 23:06, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :

> I've tested with JEXL and it seems to work
> fine, I haven't noticed undesirable side effects.

Actually there is one side effect: the .sha1 and .md5 files for the
src/bin archives no longer come for free (they are currently generated
when the archives are deployed in the local repository). So if we detach
the files we should compensate with an explicit generation of the
checksums using the antrun plugin immediately after the assembly plugin.

Emmanuel Bourg