commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kapoor, Deepesh" <Deepesh_Kap...@spe.sony.com>
Subject Deserialization vulnerability in Apache Commons Collection
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:05:03 GMT
Hi Team,

This is regarding "commons-collections Java library". In our applications we are widely using
this library and hence looking to urgently patch the fix for vulnerability issue if it is
available.
Searching on internet we found one patch released on Sunday 08th Nov http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1713307

Just wanted to check with you if there is any updated / complied version of commons-collections
jar available or going to be released soon which we can directly replace with our existing
jar file that provides the fix for the vulnerability issue.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards,
Deepesh