commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Collections 3.2.2 Based on RC2
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:05:26 GMT
-1

I'm sorry, but the RAT check is still not right.

If you look at the POM:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/collections/tags/COLLECTIONS_3_2_2_RC2/pom.xml

you will see:

<exclude>src/test/resources/data/test/*</exclude>

This folder does not exist.

Which is why I see the following when I build:

Unapproved licenses:

  data/test/NullComparator.version2.obj1
  data/test/NullComparator.version2.obj2

and

B     data/test/NodeCachingLinkedList.fullCollection.version3.obj
 !????? data/test/NullComparator.version2.obj1
 !????? data/test/NullComparator.version2.obj2
  B     data/test/PredicatedBag.emptyCollection.version3.1.obj

Instead it should be:

<exclude>data/test/*</exclude>

and the RAT check is fine. Fixed in SVN.

Thank you,
Gary