commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MathArrays -> JogAmp -> OpenCL
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:39:23 GMT
The Java JOCL / JogAmp bindings are located here:

https://jogamp.org/jocl/www/

A user would have to install what are called the "glue" libraries which
enable use of OpenCL , via Ant.

If it is of interest, I'll put a minimal working example for, say,
ebeMultiplication with GPU, up on my GitHub page some time next week,
and link to it here, and then you can see what you think.

Eric

On 25/11/15 09:20, luc wrote:
> Le 2015-11-24 22:26, Gilles a ├ęcrit :
>> On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:58:14 +0000, Eric Barnhill wrote:
>>> Is anyone interested in some GPU support for MathArrays by using,
>>> say, the
>>> JogAmp bindings and OpenCL methods. I have implemented such an
>>> architecture
>>> for my own convolution library I am developing, and it would not be