commons-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 22:23:37 GMT
What I have noticed whilst playing around with JackRabbit is that the
jackrabbit-standalone.jar used as part of testing is not available under
the later 2.x releases. I think the VFS 2.1 release should probably
stick to the 1.6.5 release. I would rather see VFS 2.1 get released,
than waste time now trying to get a later Jackrabbit to work. This can
always be looked at for a future release.

Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r