commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [DBCP] Plan for 2.2
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 22:10:43 GMT
There are a few open issues that I would appreciate some feedback /
patches for so we can start rolling 2.2 RCs.

DBCP-448:  I am leaning toward the resolution that I suggested in
the ticket (basically have a config option that makes the properties
effectively write-only).  Any better ideas?
DBCP-436:  WONT_FIX.  Drivers should handle this intelligently.  If
someone wants to take on the science project to efficiently and
safely implement the feature, I will not stand in the way, though.
DBCP-427:  Now we are at 2.2, we can change the defaults, IMO, and
we should do that.
DBCP-388:  Can moves down road.  Patches welcome for the [pool] feature!

That's all we have against 2.x.  Thanks in advance for feedback /
patches.

Phil