commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MATH] ComplexUtils pull request; some future proposals
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:24:26 GMT
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, luc wrote:
> In fact, pull requests are really github-specific, and we don't have a
> complete integration between our Apache infrastructure and github for
> Commons Math. As an example, the requests are not directly forwarded to
> our mailing lists so we may miss them (and we already missed several
> ones ...).

You just need to ask infra to turn on notifications!

If you let them know the github mirror, and what list to have
notifications sent to, the infrabot will post to the list every time a
pull request is created or updated. It'll also allow you to have the pull
requests auto-closed with certain commit messages

Once enabled, you start receiving emails like this for pull requests:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-dev/201510.mbox/%3Cgit-pr-24-poi%40git.apache.org%3E

Nick