commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bear Giles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject [COMPRESS] pull request for pkware crypto headers
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 16:54:53 GMT
​I'm still unclear on the final mile of a submission. I think I've properly
merged everything upstream and submitted a pull request for my work but I
wouldn't put much money on that bet.  Let me know if there's problems - it
should only be a half-dozen files or so.

Also I can't build locally due to an 'animal' plugin warning. I have no
idea what the problem is since I've tried several different JDKs.

Bear​