commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue using git checkouts of commons(-math) in Eclipse
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 22:13:57 GMT
When I check out the commons-math repo from git and import into Eclipse,
the package structure causes errors. Because the dir structure is
src/main/java/org/apache etc., Eclipse throws an error on all import
statements beginning with "org.apache" . It is looking for import
statements that begin with "main.java.org.apache" and offers to switch the
import statements.

This happens whether I import the project as of Git type, or as of Maven
type.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Eric