commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing nexus "stage" permissions....
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:18:52 GMT
On 10 September 2015 at 08:42, Kristian Rosenvold <krosenvold@apache.org> wrote:
> Nexus seems to think I am missing permissions to stage;
>

> 2015-09-10 07:39:36 ERROR [9864571-1641733] -
> com.sonatype.nexus.staging.rest.deploy.DeployResource - Got exception
> during processing request "PUT
> http://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/commons-io/commons-io/2.5/commons-io-2.5.pom":
> User 'krosenvold' missing 'stage' permission for staging profile:
> 165891100a26f

I wonder if that is because you are not in the Commons LDAP unix group?
(However you are in the LDAP committee - PMC - group)

I have now added you to the unix group. If this does not fix the
issue, you will have to raise a JIRA INFRA (Nexus) issue.

(Note it will take a while for the people.a.o website to show the
change, but I assume Nexus will take note immediately)