commons-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Move to Git: website/POM/DOAP need urgent updating
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:55:39 GMT
Hi,

I updated the site menu in source already with this ticket:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-235

The source-repository page seems to be auto-generated when building site
based on scm info in pom. So I just renamed the menu only.

How can I update the online site with newly generate site docs?

Regards,

Woonsan