commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1686747 [1/3] - in /commons/proper/io/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/commons/io/ main/java/org/apache/commons/io/filefilter/ main/java/org/apache/commons/io/input/ main/java/org/apache/commons/io/monitor/ main/java/org/apache/commons/io/o...
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 05:38:41 GMT

> >What was the Findbugs error?
>
> Best not to mix these in a single commit.

Sorry about that.

org.apache.commons.io.output.DeferredFileOutputStream#thresholdReached
possible file handle leak upon exception

> Also looks like many of the checkstyle fixes are just line-wraps; I
> thought we allowed a longer line length?
> Screens tend to be used in landscape mode so it's easier to read code
> if is not wrapped unnecessarily

Most of it is just feeding the OCD. 0 checkstyle errors is the one ring to
rule them all :)

Would it make sense to change the checkstyle column width to something like
160 ?

Kristian