commons-dev mailing list archives

From 李伟男 <liweinan0...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: [openpgp] Feature Request - File Encryption
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 05:20:46 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 2, 2015, at 1:33 PM, 伟男 李 <liweinan0423@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Guys,
>
> I want to use commons-openpgp to encrypt text files with PGP public key for secruing
trasfer on the internet. But I found this feature has not been implemented yet, also I have
noticed that this component has not been actively maintained. I see there is a JIRA tick https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-205
which is requesting this feature as well, but very very long ago.
> Therefore, I would like to ask if I submit patches to this component, will my patch be
reviewed and merged? Otherwise I have to fork this project and release my own version on Github.