commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IO] Input parameter checking
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 07:14:09 GMT
My first inclination is to leave it all as is in this dept. Otherwise, all
public APIs would be candidate for parameter validation. That would be a
lot of extra code. The difference being when and what exception is thrown.
It's not clear to me that there is a lot of value there since [io] is a
pretty low level API.

2c,
Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>