commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release imaging in its current state? (or release it never...)
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 18:27:23 GMT
Hi,

over the past few month I've been working on [imaging]. Looking through the
list of FindBugs and Checkstyle issues, I wonder what we should do with
imaging. The code doesn't meet our quality requirements, yet people seem to
be using imaging.

I wonder if we should simply release [imaging] in it's current state,
because I'm afraid fixing all of the FindBugs and Checksytle issues would
require a redesign.

WDYT?
Benedikt

--