commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject [lang] Apache at Github
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:23:23 GMT
Hi mates,

OK, lang is now using Git. I've cloned the repo from
git-wip-us.apache.org, setup local user name and mail address, committed a
minimal change to .gitignore and pushed. Fine. At least for a Git n00b.

I am curious about the relationship to the Apache organization at Github
though. It contains a mirror of commons-lang, so far so good. I see all
those pull requests there, so how do they have to be processed? Do I have to
push against Github instead? And how do I get member of the organization
there, AFAICS it is the prerequisite to push? We have no comment about it in
our wiki.

Cheers,
Jörg