commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Apache at Github
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:23:12 GMT
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:18 AM Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:

> I haven't found out how to get this right. Do we have documentation at the
> ASF hwo to do this right? I've only managed to mark PRs as closed when
> merging them back by adding "This closes #61" to the merge commit message.
> Is it possible to mark PRs as merged at github?

I still think we should create  a little tester project for folks to play
with like I suggested way back when we talked about moving everyone to
Git.  This way, you can do whatever you want to the "code" to play around
(like cutting releases, etc.) in order to get the process down right.  This
could help us test the commons parent and what not.  Obviously, you could
use it to play around with the pull requests.