commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RC1] Release Apache Commons Math 3.5
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:55:05 GMT
On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Luc Maisonobe <luc@spaceroots.org> wrote:

> Le 13/04/2015 18:15, Gary Gregory a écrit :
> > When I build from the src zip, I get a bunch of:
> >
> > [ERROR]
> > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: One of setGitDir or setWorkTree must
> be
> > called.
>
> Yes, it is caused by the buildnumber plugin that cannot find the git
> commit since you are not in a git tree.
>
> It does not prevent the build from working and provides consistent
> results, but I agree it is weird.
>
> So do you +1 or not ?
>

I am busy ATM, sorry, I'll rerun later.
Gary

>
> Luc
>
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jgit.lib.BaseRepositoryBuilder.requireGitDirOrWorkTree(BaseRepositoryBuilder.java:582)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jgit.lib.BaseRepositoryBuilder.setup(BaseRepositoryBuilder.java:550)
> >         at
> >
> org.eclipse.jgit.storage.file.FileRepositoryBuilder.build(FileRepositoryBuilder.java:89)
> >         at
> >
> ru.concerteza.util.buildnumber.BuildNumberExtractor.extract(BuildNumberExtractor.java:38)
> >         at
> >
> ru.concerteza.util.buildnumber.JGitBuildNumberMojo.execute(JGitBuildNumberMojo.java:124)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.executeForkedExecutions(MojoExecutor.java:364)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeForkedExecutions(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:173)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.reporting.exec.DefaultMavenReportExecutor.buildReportPlugin(DefaultMavenReportExecutor.java:273)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.reporting.exec.DefaultMavenReportExecutor.buildMavenReports(DefaultMavenReportExecutor.java:154)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.getReports(AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.java:235)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:121)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:862)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:286)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:197)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
> >
> > and one:
> >
> > [WARN] An issue has occurred with report
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraMojo, skip LinkageError
> >
> org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V,
> > please report an issue to Maven dev team.
> > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >
> org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog.trace(SLF4JLocationAwareLog.java:99)
> >         at
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:89)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.ClassicJiraDownloader.download(ClassicJiraDownloader.java:364)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.ClassicJiraDownloader.doExecute(ClassicJiraDownloader.java:123)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.AdaptiveJiraDownloader.doExecute(AdaptiveJiraDownloader.java:54)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraMojo.executeReport(JiraMojo.java:367)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(AbstractMavenReport.java:190)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(ReportDocumentRenderer.java:219)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.renderModule(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:319)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.render(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:135)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.renderLocale(SiteMojo.java:175)
> >         at
> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:138)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:862)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:286)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:197)
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> >         at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
> >
> > Which IIRC is a known problem with Maven. Has any one else seen this?
> >
> > The build completes with a "BUILD SUCCESS" but the JIRA Report page is
> > blank. I'll have to try with an older version of Maven later...
> >
> > Using:
> >
> > Apache Maven 3.3.1 (cab6659f9874fa96462afef40fcf6bc033d58c1c;
> > 2015-03-13T13:10:27-07:00)
> > Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.3.1
> > Java version: 1.7.0_75, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> > Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_75\jre
> > Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
> > OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
> >
> > Gary
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 5:28 AM, luc <luc@spaceroots.org> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 from myself.
> >>
> >> Luc
> >>
> >>
> >> Le 2015-04-13 00:02, Bruno P. Kinoshita a écrit :
> >>
> >>> +1 non binding.
> >>>
> >>> Build works fine in the following environment
> >>> Apache Maven 3.2.5 (12a6b3acb947671f09b81f49094c53f426d8cea1;
> >>> 2014-12-15T06:29:23+13:00)
> >>> Maven home: /opt/apache-maven-3.2.5
> >>> Java version: 1.8.0_40, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> >>> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
> >>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> >>> OS name: "linux", version: "3.16.0-34-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
> >>> "unix"
> >>>
> >>> Site generated corrected with the right version. All tests pass, 37
> >>> skipped. No new checkstyle errors, no new PMD errors (one was fixed I
> >>> think), and no new findbugs errors as well.
> >>> CheersBruno
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>       From: Luc Maisonobe <luc@spaceroots.org>
> >>>  To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
> >>>  Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 6:38 AM
> >>>  Subject: [VOTE][RC1] Release Apache Commons Math 3.5
> >>>
> >>> This is a [VOTE] for releasing Apache Commons Math 3.5 from release
> >>> candidate 1.
> >>>
> >>> Tag name: MATH_3_5_RC1 (signature can be checked from git using 'git
> tag
> >>> -v')
> >>>
> >>> Tag URL:
> >>>
> >>> <
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-math.git;a=commit;h=
> >>> 7efda3f0a0941362e9e4152d0e0e92872a8ce8d3>
> >>>
> >>> Commit ID the tag points at: 7efda3f0a0941362e9e4152d0e0e92872a8ce8d3
> >>>
> >>> Site: <http://people.apache.org/~luc/commons-math-3.5-RC1-site>
> >>>
> >>> Distribution files:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/math/
> >>>
> >>> Distribution files hashes (SHA1):
> >>> 3a06c6297f4975b6a5f32bacdfad126c8cec94b7 commons-math3-3.5-bin.tar.gz
> >>> 2873864620239f4a3efd3d088f06fbd2d533b224 commons-math3-3.5-bin.zip
> >>> 7ff72a98ea2da18dda7846adc699a18893b8c26b commons-math3-3.5-src.tar.gz
> >>> 2838050ebe95fb5456e1eca15af1e005b08011fa commons-math3-3.5-src.zip
> >>>
> >>> The svn commit revision for the distribution files above is r8586.
> >>>
> >>> KEYS file to check signatures: http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
> >>>
> >>> Maven artifacts:
> >>>
> >>> <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> >>> orgapachecommons-1087/org/apache/commons/commons-math3/3.5/>
> >>>
> >>> [ ] +1 Release it.
> >>> [ ] +0 Go ahead; I don't care.
> >>> [ ] -0 There are a few minor glitches: ...
> >>> [ ] -1 No, do not release it because ...
> >>>
> >>> This vote will close in 72 hours, at 2015-04-15T19:00:00Z (this is UTC
> >>> time).
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> >>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
> >>>
> >>
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>
>


-- 
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message