commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COMMONSRDF] GroupID for incubation releases
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:21:54 GMT
Note your that you'll need one Maven module, POM, and groupid per jar you
release. At least that's how I would do it. It sounds like you are dealing
with a Maven multi-module project. Commons has at least one of those:
Commons JCS.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com