commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Lang 3.4 based on RC1
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:15:38 GMT
Hi,

Maven build was successful on Windows 8.1 with Java 1.6 and 1.7.
Artifacts and site look good.

Nits/questions:
- The surefire report says that 97 tests are skipped. This seems to be a
large number.
- Clirr has a warning about a changed constant. Does this have to be
mentioned in release notes?
- The ant build does not seem to work. With an adapted build.properties
file I get compile errors like the one below. The referenced hamcrest
library indeed does not have a class org.hamcrest.Matchers.

    [javac]
C:\data\dev\projects\OpenSource\lang\commons-lang3-3.4-src\src\test\
java\org\apache\commons\lang3\reflect\MethodUtilsTest.java:19: error:
cannot fin
d symbol
    [javac] import static org.hamcrest.Matchers.hasItemInArray;
    [javac]                           ^
    [javac]   symbol:   class Matchers
    [javac]   location: package org.hamcrest

This is not blocking, so +1 for this release.

Oliver