commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math][dbcp][pool] Apachecon NA (Austin)
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 17:04:15 GMT
On 1/3/15 4:26 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> On 01/03/2015 06:49 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

>>> I can send you the slides / presentation we have made for FOSDEM as a
>>> starting point if you like. The source is in latex.
>> Thanks!  Or check in to git somewhere.
> Available from here: https://github.com/netomi/fosdem-2013
>
> You need the latex beamer class to compile the resulting presentation.

This is very nice.  I think I am going to use this setup to create
the slides for my AC NA talk next month.  One thing I would like to
do is update the numbers on the "Commons Math in Numbers" slide.  Do
you have scripts for this?

Thanks again for sharing the LaTex sources.  I have never used
Beamer.  Very cool.

Phil