commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [ALL] Ask for CLA before merging pending GitHub pull requests
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:32:35 GMT
Hello,

There is a pending pull request at GitHub to the incubator [text] component that I would like
to merge. Before doing so, could someone confirm whether I have to check if the user has already
signed a CLA [1], and if not, ask him/her to sign it, please?
IIRC, when users submit patches via JIRA it displays an option to donate the code submitted
via patch to ASF. If signing CLA's is a requirement for GitHub pull requests, maybe we could
ping @infra and check with them if we could use clabot [2] for that?

Thanks!Bruno

[1] https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas[2] https://github.com/clabot/clabot