commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BCEL 6.0 based on RC3
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:16:45 GMT
Le 19/02/2015 04:04, Ben McCann a écrit :
> Would it be possible to release 6.0 now and release Mark's patches as 6.1
> or 7.0? I'm concerned it may be quite a long time before his patches are
> committed since they are not actively being reviewed and there is no
> activity on them for the past couple weeks.

Mark raised some important issues like BCEL-195, BCEL-200, BCEL-206,
BCEL-207, BCEL-208 and the reopening of BCEL-79. I think these issues
should be addressed for the next release and I invite anyone impatient
to see BCEL 6.0 released to review them, check the JVM spec and provide
test cases to ensure we fix them properly.

Emmanuel Bourg