commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [DBCP] tomcat / JNDI users - pls review DBCP-435 changes
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:28:41 GMT
I think the idea in this issue / patch is good - warn users when
they are specifying obsolete or unknown properties in JNDI references.

I tested with tc 8 trunk and apart from the formatting changes I put
into the patch (and suppressed redundant stderr writes), output
looks similar to what is in the ticket.  What I don't know is what
other "unknown" properties might best be added to the "silent" list
or other reasons that tc admins might find this annoying.  Thanks in
advance for review / feedback.

Phil