commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] Contributions to the clustering module (maybe GSoC)
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:37:24 GMT
On 02/07/2015 09:53 PM, Alina Ciobanu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I finally figured out my schedule for this summer and the conclusion is that I would
be able to dedicate about 20 hours per week for the GSoC project. As far as I understand,
this is about half of what is expected from a GSoC student, so unfortunately I think I should
not apply this year. I want to contribute to the Commons Math library nonetheless.

no problem.

Do not hesitate to ask questions on the mailinglist if you need some help.

You can find a code formatter for the commons-math style here:
http://people.apache.org/~luc/Apache-commons.xml

This style can be imported in eclipse (Java Code Style | Formatter).

Thomas