commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1658276 - in /commons/proper/csv/trunk: pom.xml src/test/java/org/apache/commons/csv/CSVBenchmark.java
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 11:26:07 GMT
Le 09/02/2015 11:56, sebb a écrit :

> However we distribute the pom, which may download the JMH code.

Our pom already triggers the download of LGPL and GPL softwares like
jdiff, clirr, checkstyle and cobertura.

> I think the JMH pom also needs to be excluded.
> Both because of the licensing issue and because it will likely fail if
> the benchmarks are missing.

The benchmarks are isolated in a separate profile, you can't run them by
accident. An usual 'mvn test' ignores the benchmarks and the related
dependencies, you have to run 'mvn test -Pbenchmark' to trigger them.

Emmanuel Bourg