commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alina Ciobanu <alinamaria.ciob...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [Math] Contributions to the clustering module (maybe GSoC)
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:01:12 GMT
Thank you! I forked the repository on GitHub and I will start working on the clustering evaluation
methods first.

Best regards,
Alina
      From: Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@gmail.com>
 To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:37 PM
 Subject: Re: [Math] Contributions to the clustering module (maybe GSoC)

On 02/07/2015 09:53 PM, Alina Ciobanu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I finally figured out my schedule for this summer and the conclusion is that I would
be able to dedicate about 20 hours per week for the GSoC project. As far as I understand,
this is about half of what is expected from a GSoC student, so unfortunately I think I should
not apply this year. I want to contribute to the Commons Math library nonetheless.

no problem.

Do not hesitate to ask questions on the mailinglist if you need some help.

You can find a code formatter for the commons-math style here:
http://people.apache.org/~luc/Apache-commons.xml

This style can be imported in eclipse (Java Code Style | Formatter).

Thomas