commons-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Code Donation Inquiry
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:15:18 GMT
hi Commons Dev@,
Over in the Crawler Commons project [0] we are discussing the topic of
donating code to TheASF and potentially under the Apache Commons project.
Crawler commons is a Java library which builds and maintains shares
components for crawlers. We have been making pretty regular releases
recently and the code is in a pretty decent state with around 4 active
committers.
I wondered if someone could describe how such efforts have worked
previously. This will hopefully give us a better idea of what is required
to bring the codebase to Apache.
The code is already licensed under ASLv2.0
[0] https://code.google.com/p/crawler-commons/

--
*Lewis*