commons-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][JCS] release [jcs] 2.0-beta-1 (take 3)
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:46:22 GMT
Build takes ~15mn on my computer but my hard drive is slow (compared
to a mac I'm at least twice slower cause of it).

BTW I'll remove aspectj dir on trunk.

About Java 8: while it is javadoc only I think we don't care - in
particular since we can't release building with a java 8 JVM while we
don't target java 8.

About beta: it is a beta and not a RC. Not sure binary constraint
exists here as strictly as this but anyway I dont expect much API
changes now, mainly impl ones.

I don't have time to re create a release (in general I need to build
at least 3 times cause of timing tests and my slow environment so it
globally takes at least 1h to only publish binaries on nexus). If
anyone takes the responsability to do it once aspectj/license stuff is
fixed I'll cancel this one otherwise I'll keep it open since nothing
until now prevents it to be released and we already lost a lot of time
IMHO.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com