commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][RDF] Separate mailing list for Commons RDF
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:03:09 GMT
On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:40:54 -0700, Phil Steitz wrote:
> On 1/19/15 7:51 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
>> Le 19/01/2015 15:32, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :
>>
>>> Now the question is: do we want to make an exception for the
>>> Commons RDF
>>> project?
>> I don't think we should make an exception. Setting up mail filters
>> isn't
>> that difficult.
>
> +1
>
> We don't have "subprojects" or "projects" within Commons.

Are there other Apache "projects" that, similarly to what happens
in the "Commons project", release several completely independent
codebases?

I always saw the Commons project as something like the umbrellla
for grouping unrelated "projects" (as in "programing project") that
wouldn't otherwise reach some "crticial mass" to warrant a full-blown
project.

Gilles