commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [parent] Jira report and "improvements" type
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:09:19 GMT
Am Fri, 23 Jan 2015 02:45:37 +0000
schrieb sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>:

> On 20 January 2015 at 01:44, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I get 141 if the Fix Version is limited to 2.1
> 
> By that I mean an Issue search using the JIRA GUI returns 141 entries.
> 
> Unfortunately still above 100.
> 
> VFS obviously needs to fix fewer bugs between releases!

Sure, but that was before my time.

Anyway, since our changes file is more than complete, I tend to think I
just disable the JIRA report, because having an incomplete list is
worse than having a link to the JIRA.

WDYT?

Gruss
Bernd


> > You can add
> >
> > <onlyCurrentVersion>true</onlyCurrentVersion>
> >
> > to the VFS pom (I recently did this for NET).
> >
> > I don't know how to increase the JIRA limit or if it is possible -
> > you could raise an INFRA Jira.
> >
> >
> > On 19 January 2015 at 02:27, Bernd Eckenfels
> > <ecki@zusammenkunft.net> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I added a commons.changes.maxEntries property to CP trunk. This
> >> way one can overwrite the limit if needed. Tested it with VFS and
> >> 600:
> >>
> >> the request is sent with the new limit:
> >>
> >> Address: https://issues.apache.org/jira/rest/api/2/search
> >> Http-Method: POST
> >> Content-Type: application/json
> >> Headers: {Accept=[application/json],
> >> Content-Type=[application/json], Payload: {"jql":"project = VFS
> >> AND status in (5, 6) AND resolution in (1) AND type in (1, 2, 3,
> >> 4, 5, 6) ORDER BY fixversion DESC, type ASC, key
> >> DESC","maxResults":600,"fields":["*all"]} ...
> >>
> >> but the response seems to be limited by JIRA to 100 (there is a
> >> property to configure the limit, it is default 1000?
> >> jira.search.views.default.max'):
> >>
> >> Response-Code: 200
> >> Encoding: UTF-8
> >> Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8
> >> Headers: {Cache-Control=[no-cache, no-store, no-transform],
> >> connection=[Keep-Alive],
> >> content-type=[application/json;charset=UTF-8], Date=[Mon, 19 Jan
> >> 2015 01:50:37 GMT], Keep-Alive=[timeout=5, max=96],
> >> Server=[Apache-Coyote/1.1],
> >> Set-Cookie=[JSESSIONID=4871902251E72BC474B2D32941521F9A;
> >> Path=/jira/; Secure; HttpOnly], transfer-encoding=[chunked],
> >> X-AREQUESTID=[110x29767730x2], X-ASEN=[SEN-2062203],
> >> X-AUSERNAME=[anonymous], X-Content-Type-Options=[nosniff]}
> >> Messages: Message (saved to tmp file): Filename:
> >> C:\Users\eckenfel\AppData\Local\Temp\cxf-tmp-435678\cos4903552076318255093tmp
> >> (message truncated to 102400 bytes)
> >>
> >> Payload:
> >> {"expand":"schema,names","startAt":0,"maxResults":100,"total":295, ...
> >>
> >> Can I ignore the jira report for the next release or any idea how
> >> to fix it?
> >>
> >> I have filed a bug report, here:
> >> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-351
> >>
> >> Gruss
> >> Bernd
> >>
> >>
> >>  Am Sat, 20 Dec 2014 12:44:53 +0100
> >> schrieb Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@zusammenkunft.net>:
> >>
> >>> Am Sat, 20 Dec 2014 11:35:30 +0000
> >>> schrieb sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>:
> >>>
> >>> > On 20 December 2014 at 01:57, Bernd Eckenfels
> >>> > <ecki@zusammenkunft.net> wrote:
> >>> > > Am Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:48:43 +0100
> >>> > > schrieb Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@zusammenkunft.net>:
> >>> > >
> >>> > >>      <!-- Don't include sub-task -->
> >>> > >>      <typeIds>Bug,New
> >>> > >> Feature,Task,Improvement,Wish,Test</typeIds>
> >>> > >>
> >>> > >> So should we add "improvement" here as well?
> >>> > >
> >>> > > Sorry I missed the fact it is already added. Any other idea
> >>> > > what could cause this?
> >>> >
> >>> > There may be a limit on how many results can be returned.
> >>>
> >>> Yes, the limit is currently 100, and it seems JIRA is first
> >>> limiting the results and then sorting them. So I guess increasing
> >>> the limit and maybe also restricting to the current version would
> >>> help:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> <onlyCurrentVersion>true</onlyCurrentVersion>
> >>> <maxEntries>300</maxEntries>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Is this something for commons-parent or should I include and
> >>> overwrite the changes-plugin configuration in VFS? (Currently the
> >>> changes-plugin is only configured for the relnotes profile, so I
> >>> would need to add it)
> >>>
> >>> Gruss
> >>> Bernd
> >>
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
> >>
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org


Mime
View raw message