commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [Math] Maven profile for running the examples?
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 18:21:56 GMT
Hi.

In the "src/userguide/java" directory, there are a few
self-contained usage examples.

I think that we should have some way to
1. automatically compile its content (so that we can ensure that the
    source tree does not contain any non-compilable stuff) and
2. run selected classes (so that users easily see CM code at work)

It looks like it should not be too difficult (for an experienced
maven user, which I'm not) to create a profile for doing just that.
[I've seen there is an "exec" plugin that could do (2), but I
didn't find where, in the "pom.xml", one can specify an alternate
directory for indicating which sources to compile.]

Thanks for any hint,
Gilles