commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [parent] announcement profile needs announcementDir parameter
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2014 13:28:45 GMT
Feel free to RM commons parent, it only needs a "lazy" VOTE.

Gary

<ecki@zusammenkunft.net> </div><div>Date:12/20/2014  07:34  (GMT-05:00)
[parent] announcement profile needs announcementDir parameter </div><div>

When using commons.changes.version=2.11 like commons-parent 35 is
doing, you need to pass announcementDirectory instead of
outputDirectory. This is required in the release-notes profile.

I have added the change to commons-parent with this commit:

  http://svn.apache.org/r1646968

However, since there was no TBA in changes.xml I did not add it there.
Should I add a new release or is there a reason the snapshot trunk has
no list of changes.

BTW1: I wonder how the release-notes was generated with this missing
change? It does generate a somewhat different content than the one
which is currently present?

BTW2: this change would be good to have in a release, so I could remove
the whole "relnotes" profile from VFS.

Gruss
Bernd