commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1646531 - in /commons/proper/compress/trunk: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/zip/ src/test/java/org/apache/commons/compress/ src/test/java/org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 18:17:21 GMT
I'll put taking a look at addRawArchiveEntry  with ZipEntry on my todo
list. I have quite a few threads converging into the last class
already; but everything should be done in a few days now.

copyRawEntries could definitely be somewhere else. Originally I
implemented it on ZipArchiveOutputStream, but it's really not that
much better :)

Kristian