commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons RDF
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:09:54 GMT
Hello,

we (the Apache Commons Project) don't know the RDF standard or any existing
implementations. We just provide a possibility for other projects to share
code. If it is currently not clear how to share RDF library code, or what
should be included, this should be discussed. Creating a new sandbox
component and importing initial code is a good way to do this.

That been said, I consider this discussion as exactly what we've intended
by opening Commons for all committers: sharing code, discussing code,
inter-project collaboration.

Regards,
Benedikt