commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <...@spaceroots.org>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE][RC1] Release Commons Math 3.4
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:19:09 GMT
Le 19/12/2014 00:19, Luc Maisonobe a écrit :
> This is a [VOTE] for releasing Apache Commons Math 3.4.
>
> Note that since [math] now uses git, access to the tag is slightly
> different from other components. To clone a fresh tag, run this command
> (beware I have split it in 2 lines below):
>
>   git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-math.git \
>             --branch MATH_3_4_RC1
>
> To verify the tag (as git does sign tags with GPG), use this:
>
>   cd commons-math
>   git tag -v MATH_3_4_RC1
>
> The site will be available in the staging area, it takes a few hours to
> transfer from my machine:
>   <http://commons.staging.apache.org/proper/commons-math/>
>
> Distribution files:
>   <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/math/>
>
> Maven artifacts:
>
> <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1066/org/apache/commons/commons-math3/3.4/>
>

> [ ] +1 Release it.
> [ ] +0 Go ahead; I don't care.
> [ ] -0 There are a few minor glitches: ...
> [ ] -1 No, do not release it because ...
>
> This vote will close in 72 hours, at 2014-12-21T23:15:00Z (this is UTC
> time).

This vote is canceled in order to clean out both LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Several attributions were in NOTICE that should not be there, but also
the license from a part extracted from Scipy was missing in LICENSE,
which is a critical problem.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the review.

best regards,
Luc