commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [math] preparing release 3.4 ?
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:26:53 GMT
On 12/13/14 1:51 PM, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to push version 3.4 soon.
> There are 3 remaining issues in JIRA. I propose to postpone 1066 to next
> version as there are no news of the original poster about refactoring
> the patch.

I did the refactoring and have it about ready to commit.  If I don't
get it in today, I will bump the release version.  If what I commit
looks like it still needs work, I can learn whatever git magic is
required to either revert the commit or keep it out of the RC.

>  I don't know the status about 1105, could it be done in the
> next few days or if not could it be postponed to next version?

+1 to postpone this one.
> Concerning 1132, I would say resolve it as WONT'FIX for now,

+1 for WONTFIX
>  and perhaps
> reopen it later if needed. There have been lots of discussions on the
> list a few months ago, and the current status seem to be sufficient for
> everybody (at least we did not get further complaints).

I also have a todo re javadoc clarification for MATH-1146.  Should
not hold up release, but I will try to get it in.

Thanks for RM-ing.  Stashing scripts / how-to somewhere will make it
easier for the next person.


> I am willing to be the release manager and am already doing some
> dry runs on it. My goal is really to do RC1 as soon as possible, and
> no later than middle of next week.
> best regards
> Luc
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message