commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Commons Configuration 2.0 Release?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:43:05 GMT
Hi Ryan,

there is no fix target date set. I have just started a vote for
releasing a second alpha version for Commons Configuration 2.0. So we
are getting closer...

Any feedback would be appreciated: Do you think the current state of the
API is okay? Where do you see problems and what would you like to improve?

We are currently in a position that we can fine-tune the API. After the
official 2.0 release is out, incompatible changes can only be done in
the next major version update.

Oliver

Am 11.12.2014 um 04:56 schrieb Ryan Dunckel:
> Our team is looking at overhauling our configuration management and was just curious
as to whether there was  a target release date set for commons configuration 2.0.