commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [site][build-plugin] Keys link link on download page
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:00:22 GMT
Hello Benedikt,

I have pushed an updated download page text (a bit shorter than your
proposal).

I also made changes to CONTRIBUTING/README.md goals which will work for
VFS (more or less, some manual work is required for javadoc url and
download url). But the change uses an ugly hack thats why I havent
commited it yet, you find the patch here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSSITE-81

(can you especially confirm that changing the pom
(commons.componentid) of the plugin project is fine).

Gruss
Bernd