commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject [site][build-plugin] Keys link link on download page
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:48:33 GMT
The download page of apache commons reads like there is supposed to be
a KEYS column in the table. But it is now a general link, so I would
apply the following changes, if you agree:

--- src/main/resources/commons-xdoc-templates/download-page-head.xml
(Revision 1648413) +++
src/main/resources/commons-xdoc-templates/download-page-head.xml
(Arbeitskopie) @@ -88,12 +88,12 @@ </form>

-        The <a href="https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS">KEYS</a>
-        link links to the code signing keys used to sign the product.
         The <code>PGP</code> link downloads the OpenPGP compatible
       signature from our main site. The <code>MD5</code> link
       downloads the checksum from the main site. Please <a
       href="http://www.apache.org/info/verification.html">verify the
       integrity</a>
-        of the downloaded file.
+        of the downloaded file against the public code signing
+        <a href="http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS">KEYS</a>
+        used by the Apache Commons developers.
     </subsection>
     </section>

(also in src/site/xdoc/download_commons-build-plugin.xml)

This is partially based on the wording of the apache maven download
site.

Gruss
Bernd