commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mickley, Joshua R (Genworth)" <Joshua.Mick...@genworth.com>
Subject [imaging] - Release Date and Production Suitability?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:36:18 GMT
Greetings All,

I am evaluating the use of Commons Imaging for a project involving image conversion and manipulation.

My question is around a timeline for an official release of Commons Imaging and suitability
for use in a Production environment.

I am currently using the SNAPSHOT version and am curious what bits of functionality are needed
prior to releasing the code.  The unit testing I have achieved to date gives me a good impression
but I wanted to inquire and gain some additional insight.

Let me know if there are any specific areas where I can help contribute.

Thanks!
  -Josh