commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCS] release?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:44:50 GMT
When I run "mvn clean test" I get:

Tests in error:
  BasicRemoteCacheClientServerUnitTest.test1SinglePut:133 NoClassDefFound
org/ap...
  BasicRemoteCacheClientServerUnitTest.test2PutRemove:181 NoClassDefFound
org/ap...
  BasicRemoteCacheClientServerUnitTest.test3PutAndListen:238
NoClassDefFound org...
  BasicRemoteCacheClientServerUnitTest.test4PutaMultipleAndListen:288
NoClassDefFound
  CompositeCacheConfiguratorUnitTest.testParseSpoolChunkSize_Normal:83
NoClassDefFound

CompositeCacheConfiguratorUnitTest.testParseAuxiliary_CacheEventLogger_Normal:46
NoClassDefFound
  CompositeCacheDiskUsageUnitTest.initializationError ╗ NoClassDefFound
org/apac...
  CompositeCacheUnitTest.initializationError ╗ NoClassDefFound
org/apache/common...
  SimpleEventHandlingUnitTest.initializationError ╗ NoClassDefFound
org/apache/c...
  CacheEventLoggerDebugLoggerUnitTest.testLogApplicationEvent_normal:81
NoClassDefFound
  CacheEventLoggerDebugLoggerUnitTest.testLogError_normal:107
NoClassDefFound or...
  CacheEventLoggerDebugLoggerUnitTest.testLogICacheEvent_normal:51
NoClassDefFound
  FIFOMemoryCacheUnitTest.testExpirationPolicy_oneExtra:53 NoClassDefFound
org/a...
  FIFOMemoryCacheUnitTest.testExpirationPolicy_doubleOver:93
NoClassDefFound org...

LHMLRUMemoryCacheConcurrentUnitTest$1.runTest:83->LHMLRUMemoryCacheConcurrentUnitTest.runTestForRegion:112
╗ NoClassDefFound
  LHMLRUMemoryCacheUnitTest.initializationError ╗ NoClassDefFound
org/apache/com...

LRUMemoryCacheConcurrentUnitTest$1.runTest:83->LRUMemoryCacheConcurrentUnitTest.runTestForRegion:111
╗ NoClassDefFound

?

Gary