commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <...@spaceroots.org>
Subject Re: [math]clarifications requested on the links on CM home page
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 15:56:06 GMT
Hi Murthy,

Le 18/10/2014 15:00, venkatesha murthy a écrit :
> Hi All
> (Not sure if this is already discussed;)
>
> The source repository link still points to svn. Perhaps this can point to
> latest git link and then may be another old repo link can be given to
> svn(for read only)

Thanks for the pointer, I forgot the link in the menu part in the last
update.

Is is now fixed.

> Next the Latest API Docs still takes us to 3.3 where as Last Published
> version is 3.4-SNAPSHOT. Ofcourse there is also a API 3.3 link in addition
>
> Could some one please rectify this please.

It is ongoing. As there are a few thousand files transmitted using svn
(all Apache projects sites are maintained using svn), this is quite a
long process, but hopefully everything should be in sync and the updated
site should be live in a few hours.

best regards,
Luc