commons-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond DeCampo <...@decampo.org>
Subject [dbutils] OUT parameters for stored procedures (DBUTILS-50, DBUTILS-104)
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:19:22 GMT
I was hoping to contribute a solution to these issues for the dbutils
project.  If I am not mistaken, DBUTILS-104 is a duplicate of DBUTILS-50.
 Both request means of running stored procedures and retrieving the values
of OUT parameters.

At first I only noticed DBUTILS-104 and started coding up a solution based
on adding methods to QueryRunner along with a new CallableStatementHandler
interface with methods for registering the