commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BCEL 6.0 based on RC1
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 12:28:20 GMT
-1 for the missing files from the source archives and the French mix up in
the FB report.

The language in the FindBugs reports can be configured in the plugin config
IIRC. I've seen that done recently but can't recall which project.

Can we do that from commons-parent?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com