commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alex <alex3...@zoho.com>
Subject [dbutils] Add loading from SQL files to QueryLoader
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 17:01:25 GMT
Hello,
It is pretty convenient to work with queries in a sql file: it can be
loaded into SQL client (e.g. SQuirrel) and queries can be tested by by
selecting/running them; you get SQL syntax highlighting and you can save
from SQL client directly to your project resources directory as you work
on the queries.
I have this functionality implemented and using it extensively in a
Scala project and would like to push it to DbUtils instead. Query names
are delimeted by triple dash and a colon - see attached examples with
and without tricky comments (that get filtered out during loading whole
thing into a Map).
I can translate it to Java easily enough - would this be accepted upstream?
--
/--Regards, Alex/